Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pandora's Box 9

Note: This section, "Pandora's Box" needs to be about psychology in general.  I'm moving into the territory of giving out psychological damage that could go beyond hurting a person and a relationship to emotionally crippling someone for their life.  It's not that I care, but that I prefer being the only person that knows; mostly, it's because I have no answers.

It's Valentine's Day

Anyways, in my method of not celebrating (for one obvious reason), I will discuss the concept of being isolated.

I partially got this from a book about Lost.  It is said that a one is revealed to who one truly is by being stranded on an island.  I took this a step further.  What if this person created the island?  As part of a exercise to dissect someone, I took them to the lower levels of Poly's theatre where the lights were all off.  Then, I asked them a series of questions that eventually led them to telling me a story that they made up about them being on an island.  They made it all up, besides the fact that it's an island.  As the story progressed, it became more and more imaginative.  By the time we were called upstairs, I knew his greatest fear.  It was useless, since I had no idea what the cause was, but it worked.

The island works in mysterious ways.
The island has its reasons.

No comments: