Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daily Critique

I'm going to kick Pandora's Box and go for this.  In debate: Lassen Sie nicht die Kritik fallen!.  Don't drop the critique!   (I think.  I got that off a computer translator.  Probably totally false.  Check out that system that puts whatever you type through like 12 translators and see the result [on a side note, who the hell has time for that?].)

Anyways, I have to say, I really respect people that can just say "no".  Sorry for some misogynist 
"rhetoric", but it appears very difficult for girls to say yes or no.  Look at rsvp responses.   Girls tend to stick in the "maybe" section.  If it's a "no", make it a "no".  There shouldn't be:

Yes: 15
No: 3
Maybe: 13

And when one (referring to both sexes) says "no", life is easier.

If you talked to me at 7:20 yesterday, thank you.

No comments: