Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm finally back.

Yaaaaaay.  To the 7 people that read this.  Yaaaaaay.

Recently, I've been watching the Brad Neely comics on Youtube.  And I can imagine they seem rather obscene and bland to many people.  But in reality, as a Poly student, I'm just picking it apart, trying to find the life lessons in it.  And I did.

Philosophers try really hard to be as far from moderate as possible.  But this is ridiculous because their job is to define hypothetical life for "the subject".  But because "the subject" is so moderate, contemporary philosophers are really distancing themselves from the truth.

Notgonnalie.  I do that.  But at least I know.

No comments: