Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Six Euros/La guerra sobre el grirklema

Some of you might recall that, not too long ago, I wrote some frazzled sparks of essays for a "Love is like fire" project (if you could call it that). Like photographs, I have to censor some of my worse work. I've decided to keep the rest of the garbage just to raise my self-esteem and see my progress. Wish me luck.

Hace una semana que estaba en esta isla. Desde el choque de 337. Eso es mi vida.. mi cuento. Hay una persona sobre esta isla que me puede entender. Se llama Ocho, pero a mí me parece una mentira. Él es intelligente y tan amable. Cada día me da unos pescados o otra cosa para comer. En esta isla, tenemos (tienen) un sistema económico establecido por el señor Seis. Pagan "el grirklema" por la comida, el agua, y la vida. No conformo con el sistema. El grirklema es una moneda---

6 tried to make an economic system to avoid power struggles on the island. I don't participate because Grierklem here isn't indicative of strength or usefulness, only social proximity towards 6.

Me parece interesante que Ocho usa el sistema y más que respete a Seis. Ocho no habla mucho, pero puedo saber que Ocho no está contento. Quizás tenga planos de luchar sobre el poder, pero lo dudo. ?Por qué? ?Por qué no pelea? La razón es Siete...

No comments: