Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pessimism

During that snowstorm, I felt miserable. As natural instinct, I headed to the refrigerator only to find greasy racks and salty smells. The day passed on and I spiraled into boredom and hunger. And what advice did the television give me?

"Count your blessings"

I might simply be too ambitious, but appreciating what I have does not replace the fact that I sometimes need/want more.

I look around the house and find matches. Within half an hour, I'm standing in the raging snow staring at my flaming house. Well at least I'm not bored anymore.

Optimism buys some strength and hope, but never forget that strength and hope are useless unless used to fulfill ambitions.


No comments: