Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Six Euros/Love is just a word

I'm getting used to the place and the work I have to do. Actually, it's not much compared to work back home. 8 seems like he's doing better today. 6 has put us all to work and it's working. We've found food and water. Actually, I have to brag, but I found water. 8 told us to purify it first, but everyone kept drinking it until 6 told us to purify it. Honestly, I don't trust that kid. Maybe it's that I don't even know where his shelter is. He built a few of them for others, so I guess I know what it'd look like. I bet he's just jealous. He'll get over that. I'm kinda afraid he'll get harder to understand. I guess I'm kinda the psychologist here. I talked to 4 this morning; she's getting sick, but 2 and 42 are taking care of her. 5 came up to me. He's infatuated with some girl, but that's normal. 7's the same, but that's not normal for her. Actually, it's 6, so that's normal for everyone. I guess that makes sense; I can respect him, even if I see him as a human. What else? I guess I'm learning French from 7 since I have no idea how long we'll be here, but I bet 6 can take care of us.
It's night two. Pretty boring. 8 made another fire, but it's smaller. He's saying something, but he's so desperate for attention I doubt it matters. The rest agree.

No comments: