Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Finals Week(s) is the best time to write blog entries

Note: I talk way to much about metaphysics in this blog.  Don't worry.  It doesn't make too much sense to me either.

I guess I'll talk about foresight.  To quote Dr. Pixton: You'd like that right?!?

Foresight results from experience.

And I know what you're going to think.  Yes, you can plan for something that you've never experienced the same way that they sell umbrellas in Southern California.  But the truth is that you've already experienced it in your mind.  I already imagined that you would think that.  Therefore, I wrote this.  Perhaps this would make more sense.

Foresight results from consideration.

If you simply consider something, part of you believes it happened.  Every part of you prepares for something you've thought about before.  This is what makes dreams so amazing.  While your first degree being doesn't think much of it, your body is preparing, preparing for the gold, the ghosts, the ghastly waves, the paralysis, the experience.  Unfortunately, human society's dominance of the wild unpredictability of nature has taken away many experiences, making your body's preparation for dreams pointless...

No comments: