Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Procrastination Chain

One thing leads to the next.

First I decide to take a break on myspace (yeah I know... I use it.) to take a bulletin quiz or something.  Next thing I know, I'm looking at an advertisement for perfume.  Normally, this wouldn't bother me.  However, there was a label that came with the perfume...

Twilight.

Really?  Perfume?  I guess it was somewhat humorous when Harry Potter had its own jelly beans... but perfume?

While I applaud Stephanie Meyer for her exploitation of American capitalism and consumer slavery, I have to say this needs to stop.  Books need to stay in the libraries.  We all know no one's gonna give a damn in five years, so go read Jane Eyre.  This is disgusting.

No comments: