Disclaimer

Stalk me to find new posts.

The Spy in the Fortune Cookie says:

There is no original, only obscure. We cannot manifest that which we cannot perceive. We cannot perceive that which does not exist outside our reality.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pandora's Box 6

Once again I am late.  This time I was at debate, so I have a decent excuse.

In the process of emotionally crippling people, I think it's important to make that person feel insignificant.  This makes them weaker and makes others seem stronger in comparison.  One way is to not use resources on that person.  For example, don't spend much time trying to hurt them.  Remember that quality beats quantity.  Time, if assumed a resource, makes the person feel as if they are not worth a lot of time, and thus, not worth a lot at all.  The same goes for other "resources".

No comments: